Monday 19 December 2011

Costume and Props Research

Here I have selected some images from the internet to implicate the type of costume I wish for my main character to wear. It mainly consists of dark clothing but in a stylish and fashionable manor, I think by doing this it will show a sense of depression and implicate that he going to a cemetery, however you will be unable to identify where he will be going until he actually arrives at the destination.

The props which will be used are filming equipment including: a camera, a tripod, a still camera for photos of progress and to contribute to the magazine and poster, I may also use a boom to record sound during some scenes. I will be using a car which will be an old Fiat Panda, this is able to imply the hard times this character has been through and endured.

No comments:

Post a Comment