Tuesday 22 November 2011

Main Characters and Actors

Here I am looking into the types of characters I would like to include in my piece, by this I mean the personality of the characters, as well as considering the actors in which I wish my characters to look like.


I wish that my Final piece will be able to portray a similar sincerity and emotion as this clip shows us. It shows us the good fun times the two have had as well as the death and emotional time of the funeral giving us a contrast in the emotional reflection shown. However I wish my actor to look more like Adam Brody (below).



However I am not entirely sure whether or not my main character will be male or female so I have looked into a female actress as well as a male to compare the emotion and emphasis on the power of the actors will be able to put across.







I have come to the conclusion that having a male character as the lead will have more of an impact because males are considered the stronger gender and therefore when a man is effected by an event making him upset and able to cry over the matter it then makes the audience uncomfortable to watch and they sympathise for the character.

No comments:

Post a Comment